Australian Wool/Cashmere Cable Knit - Olive
One of our wardrobe staples, our classic cable knit is a favourite of the season to keep you cosy as you work from home, or layered up on the weekend. It's made from a luxurious super-fine lambswool produced in Geelong, Victoria which is blended with cashemere. It’s then spun and knitted in Verona, Italy by a small team of specialist artisans.
- Lightweight knit.
- 90% wool/ 10% casherme.
- Made in Italy.
- Wash at 30°C using non biological, bleach free detergent.
- When washing, ensure that the garment is turned inside out.
- Dry flat to avoid over-stretching.
- Do not tumble-dry your woollens.
- Using a hot iron, iron your wool slightly damp.
|Size||IT 48/UK S||IT 50/UK M||IT 52/UK L||IT 54/UK XL|
|Chest||50 cm||52 cm||54 cm||56 cm|
|Front Length||67 cm||68 cm||70 cm||72 cm|
|Sleeve Length||64 cm||64 cm||66 cm||66 cm|
|Shoulder Width||40 cm||42 cm||44 cm||46 cm|
Our staff can provide you with detailed information for any of our products.